USING FRAGRANCES OTHER THAN LAMPE BERGER HOME FRAGRANCES CAN SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR LAMPE BERGER BURNER.
A fresh, natural fragrance with a thousand green nuances, a reminder of the softness of green shoots, the vigour of stems and gentle grasses exposed to the wind.
Wild Grass Fields - 1 L
Length of diffusion
40 hours diffusion - 160 hours of fragrance
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, we will only replace goods that have been damaged while in transit or item or items are deemed to be defective in anyway e.g. original colour as per online brochure, disfiguration or items missing. All fragrance bottles must be returned unopened and unused.
• Please click on the button “return” to fill the fields and register your request or contact within 24 hours to our customer care at: firstname.lastname@example.org all the indication for the return will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
• Please read carefully our return policy to ensure you can proceed with your request as quick as possible.
All returns should be sent back to us within 7 days in their original packaging provided and in perfect condition.
Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item, which is damaged, please contact us immediately within 24 hours.
When returning lamps please note that all accessories, burner, funnel, stopper and top have to be returned.
If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged, porous bottle, metallic neck not set properly or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. For more information, please contact our customer care team: email@example.com
All deliveries are registered through Australia Post and can be tracked. If you wish to track your parcel, please refer to the email you were sent containing your tracking number or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will track your shipment for you.
Please order from lampeberger.com.au with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as lampeberger.com.au cannot be responsible for this.
• If your order will not be delivered within the timeframe specified at ordering we will notify you and try to rectify the situation as quickly as is practically possible.
• Lampe Berger Australia ensure that your package is packed with the utmost care. If your the packaging is damaged when your goods are delivered please notify us immediately within 24 hours of receipt. Otherwise the delivery will be deemed to be accepted and in good condition, therefore no claim will be accepted for any notification after this time frame.
• If both the packaging and the products are damaged during the delivery (unless the client has miss handled it) the client may claim a new delivery or a refund.
• All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
As Lampe Berger online purchases may be delivered to addresses other than the billing address given by the card holder, for example as with the case of a gift being purchased and addressed to a friend, as a security precaution, an e-mail and a copy of the invoice will be sent to the card holders registered e-mail address and home address.
Please visit our Delivery Section for full details regarding deliveries.